About the Louisville Chapter
- Founded in 2015 as a 501c3
- Advisory Board includes: Mark Farmer, Deji Amos, Dr. Susan Buchino, Catherine Birchfield OTR and Alison Adams
- Obtained our first trishaw and launched the program in the Summer of 2018
- Our Partner is Hallmark House Memory Care in Norton Commons.Hallmark House is excited to offer the program as they strive to improve the quality of life of their residents!
Chapter Status & Plans
- We have Plans to expand the program in order to provide the service to senior centers, the homebound , and other area care facilities
- Follow us on: https://www.facebook.com/CyclingwithoutAgeLouisville/
- Email us at email@example.com to learn more about the program. We are Always seeking volunteer captains and pilots!
- Our Launching celebration is scheduled at 3:00 pm on Sept 18, 2018 at Hallmark House Memory Care. Join us to learn more about the program and experience the joy!
- Coffee friends
- Chapters with trishaws
- New chapters fundraising for trishaws